HappySatchels Flower Cake Decoration Set
100% brand new and high quality.
Material: Stainless steel.
Set includes: 15pcs Happy Satchels Piping Tips Decoration Nozzles.
Stylish and classic appearance, small and exquisite.
Let your imagination run wild with these icing nozzles to decorate your cakes and cookies.
- Unsalted Butter 1½ Cups (3 sticks) (336g)
- Hi Ratio Solid Vegetable Shortening 1½ Cups (336g)
- Confectioners Sugar (Domino Brand 10X Sugar) 6 cups 720g)
- Heavy Cream 6 Tablespoons (90ml)
- Vanilla Extract 2 teaspoons
- Butter Extract 1 teaspoon
- Salt ¼ teaspoon
- Combine the butter and shortening in a mixer bowl with a paddle
- Whip on medium to high speed for about 3 minutes.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl to make sure it is evenly mixed and add the salt. Mix well.
- Stop mixer and add the sifted confectioners sugar all at once.
- Mix on low speed until incorporated , scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl and then mix on high speed for 3 minutes.
- Scrape the bowl again and then while mixing on low speed slowly drizzle in the heavy cream.
- Increase speed to high and whip for another 5 minutes
- Add the flavor extracts and then you are done!
- The icing will gain volume almost to the top of the mixing bowl and get very white. (*If you are using a hand beater, the volume will not get as high since the hand beaters cannot incorporate air as efficiently as a standard stand mixers)
Piping Tip Nozzles Instruction
- Small Size Single Coupler (3cm) is for Sphere Piping Tip
- Large Size Single Coupler (3.5cm) is for Russian Piping Tip
- As for the Leaf Nozzle and Bobbi Skirt Nozzle, the best is not to use any couplers and just take the piping bag, slit the ends and insert the tips.
**FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE NOW**
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Due to massive global ordering, please allow for at least 2-3 weeks of shipping time for the delivery of your order.
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
Our Tulip Flower Cake Decoration Set is not to be confused with a Nifty Nozzle.